Ginecología y obstetricia de bolsillo (Manual De Bolsillo), 2nd Edition (Spanish Edition) (EPUB)
- NEW! New chapter covering substance abuse in pregnancy, depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and psychosis.
- NEW! Content completely revised at all times, keeping you updated with best practices and the latest research in the field.
- Covers primary care; gynecological surgical emergencies; pelvic surgery and urogynecology; sterility; Prenatal care; normal labor; Complicated pregnancy and delivery; cardiology; Pneumology; gastroenterology; hematology; neurology; gynecological oncology, and more.
- Follow the popular pocketbook format, with bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential data easy to find and retain.
- Contains useful appendices on pelvic anatomy; common gynecological and obstetric procedures and surgeries; drugs in obstetrics and breastfeeding; and neonatal resuscitation algorithms.
- Traditional presentation of medical content: generalities, differential diagnosis, clinical algorithms and bibliographic references.
- Series: Pocket Manual
- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (October 25, 2019)
- Language: Spanish
- ISBN-10: 8417602291
- ISBN-13: 978-8417602291
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 0.6 x 6.7 inches