Getting into Medical School For Dummies
Carleen Eaton (Author)
Your plain-English guide to getting into the medical school of your dreams
Getting accepted to medical school is a long and rigorous process and many students find they need help. If you’re one of these students, Getting into Medical School For Dummies is the perfect tool to help you through the process and realize your dream.
By providing you with concise information about preparing for and applying to medical school, Getting into Medical School For Dummies prepares you for the application process. Written by an industry expert, it gives you a distinct advantage in the competitive medical school admissions process, preparing you for every step and helping you create your best application.
- Takes you through the often-overwhelming process of applying to medical school
- Explains what medical schools and admissions committees are really looking for
- Provides plain-English explanations of complicated medical school admissions processes
If you’re one of the over 40,000 students who apply to medical school each year and need help sorting through the admissions schedule, writing statements of intent, and preparing to take the MCAT, Getting Into Medical School For Dummies has you covered!
- Series: For Dummies (Career/Education)
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (May 20, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118424271
- ISBN-13: 978-1118424278