Gartner & Hiatt’s Atlas and Text of Histology, 8th Edition (High Quality Scanned PDF)
By Leslie P. Gartner PhD, Lisa M.J. Lee PhD
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2022!Lippincott® Connect Featured Title Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments. The go-to tool for mastering histology, Gartner & Hiatt’s Atlas and Text of Histology, 8th Edition, equips medical, dental, allied health, and biology students with a concise review of all of the major tissue classes and body systems in an engaging approach optimized for superior classroom and clinical success. A consistent presentation combines relevant text and detailed photomicrographs to facilitate understanding and provide valuable review for in-class and licensing examinations. Helpful explanatory text in each chapter details Histophysiology, Clinical Considerations, Summaries of Histologic Organization, and more, accompanied by more than 700 vivid, full-color, high-quality images.
- NEW! Streamlined organization aligns relevant text, figures, and Clinical Considerations in one place to help students study most effectively.
- NEW! Clinical vignette-style review questions provide valuable self-assessment and board exam preparation.
- More than 700 images — including colorful photomicrographs and illustration as well as clear electron micrographs — clarify relevant structures and anatomic relationships.
- Tissues That Resemble Each Other appendix hones students’ ability to distinguish commonly confused tissues.
- Clinical Considerations demonstrate the link between histology and pathophysiology.
- Chapter Outlines and Summaries of Histologic Organization keep students focused on key concepts.
- Histologic Techniques chapter elucidates various stains and techniques.
- Abundant tables consolidate related topics for fast, efficient review.
- Publisher : LWW; Eighth, North American edition (April 26, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 648 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975164253
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975164256
- ISBN-13 : 9781975164256
- eText ISBN: 9781975164270