Feline Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, 2nd edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Kenneth J. Drobatz, Erica Reineke, Merilee F. Costello, William T. N. Culp
A concise and practical quick reference for veterinary practitioners dealing with feline emergencies
The updated Second Edition of Feline Emergency and Critical Care Medicine delivers a practical guide for veterinary practitioners dealing with injured or ill cats.
The book focuses on clinically oriented information tailored to a fast-paced emergency setting. Perfect as a quick reference—with a concise outline format designed to facilitate immediate access to critical information—this edition of the popular book emphasizes the skillful and informed management of feline veterinary emergencies.
The new edition of Feline Emergency and Critical Care Medicine also includes:
- A thorough introduction to veterinary approaches to the care of critically ill cat, cardiopulmonary-cerebral resuscitation, shock, and trauma
- Comprehensive explorations of anesthetic protocols for systemically healthy cats and pain management in critically ill feline patients
- Practical discussions of general approaches to neurologic emergencies, including those involving the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral organs
- In-depth examinations of a wide variety of emergency surgical procedures, including gastrointestinal, urinary, and other surgeries
Feline Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Second Edition is an invaluable resource for feline and small animal veterinary practitioners and emergency and critical care specialists.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition (October 11, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 576 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119565871
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119565871
- ISBN-13 : 9781119565871
- eText ISBN: 9781119565901