A practical resource covering both elective and emergency procedures for the practicing vascular and endovascular clinician
This book provides medical professionals (vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists, endovascular neurologists, vascular medicine specialists) with a reference guide to the most common and accepted approach to endovascular management of peripheral vascular disease. It also addresses urgent interventions in the acute setting of the various vascular beds, and covers emerging areas such as stroke intervention and endovascular treatment of pulmonary embolism and vascular trauma.
Edited by a multidisciplinary team, Endovascular Interventions offers in-depth coverage of the field in seven parts: Overview; Supra-Aortic Intervention in High Risk Patients: Innominate, Subclavian, Carotid, Vertebral and Intracranial Interventions; Interventions of the Aorta; Renal and Mesenteric Interventions; Lower Extremity Interventions; Venous Disease; and Vascular Trauma. Each section covers the technical aspects of the procedures as well as the fundamental clinical aspects which are necessary in the evaluation of patients considered for interventions. Chapters feature illustrations, case studies, key learning points, equipment lists, and sample questions and answers which can be used for Board exam practice.
- Practical review of vascular and endovascular medicine covering both elective and emergency procedures
- Illustrated, templated chapters provide rapid answers to questions and include case studies, key learning points, and equipment lists
- Includes sample questions and answers that are handy for Board exam practice
- Edited by multidisciplinary experts
Endovascular Interventions is an excellent review book for all practicing and aspiring vascular and endovascular specialists.
- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (January 22, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-119-28349-2