EMS Supervisor: Principles and Practice
by Orlando Dominguez
The textbook addresses the course outcomes for the FESHE Management of EMS course and will:
- Discuss the basic philosophy, organization and operation of injury prevention and risk-reduction programs.
- Compare and contrast management and leadership.
- Provide practical examples of the principles of customer service in EMS.
- Apply the technique for conducting an effective performance appraisal.
- Identify strategies to optimize reimbursement for EMS services.
- Apply quality improvement techniques to various aspects of EMS operations.
- Define due process and apply the principles of a progressive disciplinary program.
- Define ethical behaviors and the decision-making strategies when faced with an ethical dilemma.
- ISBN-13: 9780763776435
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Publication date: 4/27/2015
- Edition description: 1
- Edition number: 1
- Pages: 320