Emergency Nursing Certification (CEN): Self-Assessment and Exam Review (EPUB)
by Jayne McGrath (Author), Andi Foley (Author)
THE KEY TO SUCCESS ON THE EMERGENCY NURSING CERTIFICATION EXAM!
Emergency Nursing Certification (CEN) Self-Assessment and Exam Review is a complete step-by-step guide delivering tools and information you need to excel on exam day. Presented in short easy-to-read chapters, this score-boosting review includes system-specific chapters. This overview allows you to target your study with more practice through questions with answers and rationales. A complete range of emergency topics is included. You will also find an entire chapter devoted to successfully preparing for the exam to help ease pre-test jitters and give you a solid edge on exam day.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXCEL
• A combination clinical reference and preparation guide for the CEN exam
• Content written by clinical experts designed to reflect the 2016 CEN blueprint, current guidelines, and evidence-based practice
• More than 300 Q&A to challenge your knowledge
• Rationales for best and incorrect answer options aligned with corresponding questions for instant feedback
• Key points that highlight must-know information
Whether you are searching for a comprehensive review to prepare for first-time certification or want to refresh your emergency nursing clinical knowledge, Emergency Nursing Certification (CEN) Self-Assessment and Exam Review belongs on your “must-read” list.
- eBook Digital: 368 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (January 4, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259587142
- ISBN-13: 978-1259587146
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.7 x 10.7 inches