Donald School Textbook of Diabetic Pregnancy and Ultrasound (Original PDF from Publisher)
This textbook is a comprehensive reference providing clinicians with the latest advances in the management of diabetes in pregnancy and the role of ultrasound.
Beginning with an overview of the diagnosis and basic treatment of diabetes in pregnancy, the next chapter discusses foetal behaviour in normal pregnancy and in diabetic pregnancy.
The following sections cover the role of ultrasound in diabetic pregnancy and for diabetes-related congenital anomalies. The final chapter covers diabetes and obesity in pregnancy.
Authored by recognised experts in the field, the book is further enhanced by ultrasound images and other illustrations.
- Comprehensive guide to management of diabetes in pregnancy and the role of ultrasound
- Examines foetal behaviour in both normal and diabetic pregnancy
- Includes chapter on diabetes and obesity in pregnancy
- Authored by recognised experts in the field
- Item Weight:15.2 ounces
- Hardcover:220 pages
- Product Dimensions:7 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
- Publisher:Jp Medical Pub; 1st Edition (October 2, 2018)