Digitale Volumentomographie (German Edition) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Heinz-Theo Lübbers, Karl Dula
This book is intended as a training and reference work for anyone who wants to learn more about cross-sectional diagnostics using digital volume tomography in dentistry. It is specifically intended for:
- Dentists who do not operate their own volume tomographs and therefore do not come into contact with images from digital volume tomography on a daily basis, but want to achieve greater certainty in the diagnosis and generally better understanding of cross-sectional images. The extensive range of practice-relevant indications for DVT is learned, which means that referrals can be made more securely and in a more targeted manner. At the same time, diagnostic reports from DVTs with the images relevant to the diagnosis are easier to understand and assess.
- all operators of a digital volume tomograph who already have experience with digital volume tomography. This book serves as a comprehensive reference work and guide that provides important answers to practical questions.
- All doctors who (also) work in the head and neck area in close proximity to the field of dentistry (oto-rhino-laryngologists, general practitioners, general practitioners)
- Students of dentistry and medicine who are looking for further information on the content taught in the course on how digital volume tomography works, on forms of disease in the jaw and paranasal sinus area and on radiological diagnostics of these diseases.
The more than 30 authors of this book – all nationally and internationally renowned experts in their field – provide both basic and expert information on DVT technology, on normal anatomy and normal variants, on radiological appearances of pathological changes, on clinical recommendations for action and future developments. The clear structure of this broadly based work, which was put together with great enthusiasm by all those involved, the clear language, the concrete instructions and the numerous illustrations characterize this practical companion, which is probably indispensable for every DVT user.
- Publisher : Springer; 1st ed. 2021 edition (May 30, 2021)
- Language : German
- Hardcover : 484 pages
- ISBN-10 : 3662574047
- ISBN-13 : 978-3662574041
- ISBN-13 : 9783662574041
- eText ISBN: 9783662574058