Diagnosis and Treatment of Rare Gynecologic Cancers (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Michael Frumovitz MD PhD, Mario Leitao MD, Preetha Ramalingam
Offering a one-stop guide to recognition and therapeutic decision making, Diagnosis and Treatment of Rare Gynecologic Cancers fills a gap in the medical literature on uncommon ovarian, uterine, cervical, and vulvovaginal cancers and trophoblastic diseases. This authoritative text, edited by Drs. Michael Frumovitz, Mario Leitao, and Preetha Ramalingam, has been authored by internationally recognized experts from top institutions such as MD Anderson Cancer Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Each chapter covers different cancer subtypes and has been reviewed by an oncologist and a pathologist.
- Provides up-to-date clinical guidance on assessment and therapeutic options for patients with rare gynecologic malignancies.
- Presents information in a templated, easy-to-read format. Each chapter includes an introductory clinical case followed by epidemiology of disease, pathologic assessment, basic science/molecular/translational research, work-up of newly diagnosed disease, staging, treatment of newly diagnosed disease, treatment of recurrent disease, potential therapeutic targets, and a case resolution.
- Includes diagnostic and treatment algorithms for each form of cancer.
- Contains numerous anatomical figures, radiographs, photographs, and tables for quick visual reference.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (August 15, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 384 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323829384
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323829380
- ISBN-13 : 9780323829380
- eText ISBN: 9780323829397