DentalXP Adult Orthodontics
The DentalXP Adult Orthodontics course offers a diverse collection of lectures from expert clinicians, covering various aspects of orthodontics in adult patients. This course is ideal for both general practitioners looking to integrate orthodontics into their practice and orthodontic specialists seeking to expand their knowledge and skills.
- Expanding on Transverse Diagnosis and Maxillary Expansion: This video delves into the significance of transverse diagnosis and maxillary expansion in orthodontic treatment, as well as the associated benefits. The speaker illustrates their points with clinical cases.
- GPs Best Suited to Deliver Orthodontics: This lecture explores the critical role that general practitioners can play in providing orthodontic treatment, sharing insights into the various aspects of treatment that are most effectively delivered by general practitioners.
- Integrating Orthodontics with Orthognatic Surgery, From Virtual Planning to Clinical Excellence: The speaker of this lecture offers a step-by-step approach to treatment planning and execution for orthodontics in tandem with orthognathic surgery.
- Merging Orthodontics & Esthetic Dentistry for the Anterior Zone, A Complete Clinical & Laboratory Perspective Part 1 and Part 2: In this two-part lecture, the integration of orthodontics with esthetic dentistry in the anterior zone is covered in detail, including insights into the clinical and laboratory techniques involved.
- Non-Surgical Management of Progressive Condylar Resorption & Degenerative Joint Disease: The non-surgical management of progressive condylar resorption and degenerative joint disease is discussed, providing insights into diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Orthodontic Management of Impacted Teeth: The orthodontic management of impacted teeth is covered, with a detailed approach to diagnosis and treatment planning for these cases.
- Orthodontic Management of Spaces in Adult Patients Missing a Maxillary Tooth: This lecture shares insights into the treatment planning and execution involved in the orthodontic management of spaces in adult patients missing a maxillary tooth.
- Orthodontics Has Changed…What Does That Really Mean to the Dental Team: The evolution of orthodontics and its impact on the dental team is discussed, highlighting the importance of continuing education and team collaboration in providing optimal patient care.
- Ortho/Perio Treatment on Impacted Upper Central Incisors: This lecture offers insights into the diagnosis and treatment planning involved in the orthodontic and periodontal treatment of impacted upper central incisors.
- The Merger of Orthodontics with Cosmetic Dentistry – Diagnosis and Treatment of the Asymmetric Smile: This lecture outlines a step-by-step approach to diagnosis and treatment planning for the integration of orthodontics with cosmetic dentistry in the management of the asymmetric smile.
- The Role of Orthodontics in the Multidisciplinary Treatment of Complex Cases – Part 1 and Part 2: This two-part lecture delves into the diagnosis, treatment planning, and execution involved in the role of orthodontics in the multidisciplinary treatment of complex cases.
- The Role of Orthodontics in Treating the Adult: This lecture covers the unique aspects of orthodontic treatment in adult patients.
15- Case Report-Class II, Division 1