Demystifying Emergency Medicine 4th Edition (CME VIDEOS)
This video is designed for physician associates and nurse practitioner colleagues. You will earn the respect of physicians, nurses, and patients in urgent care.
If you take care of patients with chest pain, shortness of breath or abdominal pain, this program is perfect for you! Demystifying Emergency Medicine has been taught to thousands of clinicians and has been proven to increase your confidence and competence.
You will learn battle tested concepts unavailable anywhere else!
My name is John Bielinski. I am a PA for over 20 years, always working in emergency medicine and critical care. AND, I have mainly worked alone. Meaning, I work in a critical access setting. So, I had to gain competence while working alone and by myself. I developed a number of systems of evaluating complicated patients. And, it worked. I have cared for countless critically ill patients with confidence and competence and have earned the respect of physicians I have worked with. More importantly, I have taught these principles internationally to thousands of clinicians through our videos, live programs and out podcast Talk EM
Demystifying Emergency Medicine will teach practitioners how to not miss a lethal heart attack, how to not get burned in medicine, how to document sound medical judgement and avoid negligence. Enjoy learning ease-to-recall information regarding clinical laboratory medicine, pulmonary medicine, CXR interpretation, chest pain, 12 lead EKG, and common complaints in the ER.
- Vital Emergency Medicine: Emergency Mindset and Preventing Burnout in Medicine
- Sepsis and Acute Bleeding
- Acute Kidney Injury/Failure
- Basic Chest X-Ray Interpretation
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Update on the Management of COPD and Asthma
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Methodical Approach to EKG Interpretation
- Approach to the Management of Chest Pain
- EKG Interpretation Practice
- Differential Diagnosis of Chest Pain
- Acute Coronary Syndrome in the ED
- Abdominal Pain Case Studies
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding and the use of Gastric Lavage
- Secrets of Abdominal pain: Diagnosis and Misdiagnosis of Appendicitis and Gallbladder Disease/Pancreatitis/Kidney Stones/UTI’s