Cycling, An Issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America (Volume 33-1) (The Clinics: Internal Medicine, Volume 33-1) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Angela Cortez, Dana Kotler
In this issue of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics, guest editors Angela Cortez and Dana Kolter bring their considerable expertise to the topic of Cycling. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as adaptive cycling, triathlon considerations, fear and anxiety in cycling, nutrition in cycling, and more.
- Contains 13 relevant, practice-oriented topics including Clinic Evaluation of the Cyclist with Overuse Injury; Unique Concerns of the Female Cyclist; Return to Cycling after Brain Injury – Safety Considerations; Infrastructure and Traumatic Bike Injury Prevention; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on Cycling and PM&R, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (December 6, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323897126
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323897129
- ISBN-13 : 9780323897129
- eText ISBN: 9780323897136