Covid-19, An Issue of Cardiology Clinics (Volume 40-3) (The Clinics: Internal Medicine, Volume 40-3) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Timothy D. Henry MD FACC MSCAI, Santiago Garcia MD FACC FSCAI
In this issue of Cardiology Clinics, guest editors Drs. Timothy D. Henry and Santiago Garcia bring their considerable expertise to the topic of COVID-19. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as prothrombotic effects of COVID-19; impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on acute myocardial infarction care; impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on cardiac arrest and emergency care; vaccine-related cardiovascular effects; and more.
- Contains 11 relevant, practice-oriented topics including cardiovascular manifestations of COVID-19; use and prognostic implications of cardiac biomarkers (Troponin); COVID-19: Insights from cardiac pathology; ACS in COVID-19; STEMI in COVID-19; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on COVID-19, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (August 8, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 032396169X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323961691
- ISBN-13 : 9780323961691
- eText ISBN: 9780323961707