Cosmetic Facial Surgery, 3rd edition (True PDF)
By Joe Niamtu III DMD FAACS
As the demand for cosmetic procedures continues to rise, Cosmetic Facial Surgery, 3rd Edition, is your reference of choice for up-to-date, authoritative coverage of today’s most effective, innovative, and sought-after techniques. Internationally recognized editor Dr. Joe Niamtu brings together a team of cosmetic surgery experts in plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, oculoplastic surgery, and dermatology who provide step-by-step guidance and personal tips and tricks for optimal outcomes and fewer complications. Accessible, easy-to-grasp descriptions, written in an engaging, first-person narrative, explain concepts based on real cases and on Dr. Niamtu’s experience.
- Covers everything from new implants, lasers, blepharoplasty, and liposuction technologies to innovative new procedures that will greatly benefit your patients.
- Utilizes a highly visual, atlas-style format and templated chapters for quick access to key information.
- Includes new contributors, new content on rhinoplasty procedures, new coverage of male cosmetic surgery, new case photographs, and much more.
- Presents more than 3,000 full-color photos that show surgical techniques and before-and-after shots of actual cases.
- Features more than 50 videos that bring procedures to life, as Dr. Niamtu walks you through Botox and fillers, facial liposuction and fat transfer to face, and much more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (June 7, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1024 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323795196
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323795197