Contemporary Topics in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (Original PDF from Publisher)
Contemporary Topics in Gestational Diabetes Mellituspresents up-to-date information on etiopathogenesis diagnostic procedures, classification of hyperglycemia in pregnancy, associated complications, and management issues. It is a comprehensive guide which providing insights into the pathophysiology and management of the condition.
This comprehensive guide covers all aspects of diabetes in pregnancy, its diagnosis, contributing factors such as obesity, and management. Related topics include Bariatric Surgery in Women of Child Bearing Age, Psychosocial Aspects of Diabetes in Pregnancy, Long-term Implications for Offspring of Mothers with Gestational Diabetes Mellitus and Postpartum Care.
Written by experts in the field, the book is an authoritative guide for gynaecologists, endocrinologists and general physicians. Its lucid language and explanatory diagrams and figures makeContemporary Topics in Gestational Diabetes Mellitusan essential reference book for clinicians seeking in-depth knowledge on diabetes and pregnancy.
- Complete guide to gestational diabetes for clinicians presented in an easy to follow, visually appealing format
- Written by experts in the field
- Extensive coverage of management of the condition, from diagnosis, nutritional therapy and other treatments, through to long term effects on offspring, and postpartum care
- Publisher:Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publishers Pvt. Ltd.; 1st edition (February 1, 2015)
- Hardcover:292 pages
- Item Weight:1.04 pounds
- Dimensions:6.8 x 9.5 inches