Contemporary Management of the Diabetic Foot (Original PDF from Publisher)
Diabetes can limit blood supply to the feet resulting in loss of feeling, which means foot injuries do not heal well and may go unnoticed. People with diabetes are 15 times more likely to have a limb amputated due to gangrene (NHS Choices).
This book is a complete guide to the care of diabetic foot. Beginning with the basics of the condition, clinical examination and assessment, the following chapters describe management strategies for diabetic foot resulting from different disorders.
This comprehensive manual includes more than 300 images, illustrations and tables, and each chapter offers suggestions for further reading.
- Complete guide to care of the diabetic foot
- Covers diagnosis and management strategies for the condition resulting from different disorders
- Includes more than 300 images, illustrations and tables
- Extensive further reading suggestions
- Publisher:Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 1st edition (November 30, 2013)
- Hardcover:202 pages
- Item Weight:15 ounces
- Dimensions:8.5 x 0.75 x 10.75 inches