Conn’s Current Therapy 2022 (True PDF)
By Rick D. Kellerman MD, David Rakel MD, KUSM-W Medical Practice Association
Trusted by clinicians for nearly 75 years, Conn’s Current Therapy presents today’s evidence-based information along with the personal experience and discernment of expert physicians. The 2022 edition is an excellent resource for a wide range of healthcare providers, including primary care, subspecialists, and allied health, providing current treatment information in a concise yet in-depth format. More than 300 topics have been carefully reviewed and updated to bring you state-of-the-art content in even the most rapidly changing areas of medicine.
- Offers personal approaches from recognized leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses along with the most current evidence-based clinical management options.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Includes new and significantly revised chapters on COVID-19 and post-COVID syndrome, pyoderma gangrenosum, mitochondrial disease, gender affirming care, and stem cell therapy.
- Incorporates more electronic links throughout the text that connect the reader to apps and clinical prediction tools that can easily be accessed in practice.
- Features thoroughly reviewed and updated information from many new authors who offer a fresh perspective and their unique personal experience and judgment.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Features nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (January 21, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1576 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323833780
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323833783