Computed Tomography: Physics and Technology, A Self Assessment Guide, 2nd Edition (EPUB)
By Euclid Seeram
COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY: PHYSICS AND TECHNOLOGY
In the newly updated second edition of Computed Tomography: Physics and Technology A Self Assessment Guide, distinguished computed tomography (CT) educator Euclid Seeram delivers a completely revised and expanded collection of multiple-choice questions covering all relevant technological advances, including the use of artificial intelligence, in the field of CT. In the book, readers will find a focused emphasis on physics and technology — an area where students of this discipline have traditionally struggled.
The questions are presented in a format similar to those found on the certification examinations of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT), and other professional medical imaging organizations around the world. The author has also included true-false questions, short answer questions, and relevant learning outcomes to aid students in their study of the subject.
Readers will also find brief notes on:
- An introduction to computed tomography, including an overview of the field and a historical perspective
- Digital image processing and the physics of computed tomography
- Data acquisition principles and technology and image reconstruction fundamentals
- Deep learning image reconstruction, the major equipment components of a computed tomography scanner, and image post-processing and visualization
- Multislice CT: Principles and Technology
- Image quality considerations
- CT Dosimetry and dose optimization strategies
- Quality control
Perfect for radiological technology and diagnostic radiography students and practitioners, Computed Tomography: Physics and Technology A Self Assessment Guide, will also earn a place in the libraries of biomedical engineering students and radiology residents in training.
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition (September 13, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119819326
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119819325