Computed Tomography: Physical Principles, Patient Care, Clinical Applications, and Quality Control, 5th edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Euclid Seeram RT(R) BSc MSc FCAMRT
Build the foundation necessary for the practice of CT scanning with Computed Tomography: Physical Principles, Patient Care, Clinical Applications, and Quality Control, 5th Edition. Written to meet the varied requirements of radiography students and practitioners, this two-color text provides comprehensive coverage of the physical principles of computed tomography and its clinical applications. The clear, straightforward approach is designed to improve your understanding of sectional anatomic images as they relate to computed tomography and facilitate communication between CT technologists and other medical personnel.
- Chapter outlines and chapter review questions help you focus your study time and master content.
- NEW! Three additional chapters reflect the latest industry CT standards in imaging: Radiation Awareness and Safety Campaigns in Computed Tomography, Patient Care Considerations, and Artificial Intelligence: An Overview of Applications in Health and Medical Imaging.
- UPDATED! More than 509 photos and line drawings visually clarify key concepts.
- UPDATED! The latest information keeps you up to date on advances in volume CT scanning; CT fluoroscopy; and multislice applications like 3-D imaging, CT angiography, and virtual reality imaging (endoscopy).
- Publisher : Saunders; 5th edition (September 15, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 536 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323790631
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323790635