Colorectal Cancer, An Issue of Surgical Oncology Clinics of North America (The Clinics: Internal Medicine) (PDF Book)
In this issue of Surgical Oncology Clinics, Dr. Traci L. Hedrick, the guest editor discusses Colorectal Cancer, which remains the third most common type of cancer affecting people in the United States. This issue includes discussions on rectal cancer, colon cancer, targeted therapies, technological advances, genetics of colorectal cancer, and health disparities.
- The issue comprises 12 topics covering preoperative staging and evaluation of colorectal cancer, technological advances in the surgical treatment of colorectal cancer, surgical principles of rectal cancer, targeted therapy for colorectal cancer, surgical principles of colon cancer, molecular genetics of colorectal cancer/hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes, and more.
- The reviews on colorectal cancer provide profound clinical insights, which can prove helpful for clinical practice.
- The authors of this issue are experienced editors in the field, who synthesize the latest research and practice guidelines. They create clinically significant, topic-based reviews, providing the latest information on this timely and focused topic.
- ASIN : B09XV6VW7D
- Publisher : Elsevier (April 7, 2022)
- Publication date : April 7, 2022
- Language : English
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Page numbers source ISBN : 0323849008