Clinical Immuno-Oncology (PDF Book)
By Nick J. Zelver, PhD
Providing comprehensive and clear coverage of the fundamental principles and clinical applications of immunoassays, this fully updated and revised fourth edition of Principles and Practice of Immunoassay summarizes the latest knowledge on how immunological methods are used in a range of clinical applications. The book reviews the basics of clinical chemistry, the principles of immunoassay, and a selection of diagnostic applications with an emphasis on high-throughput assays. Demonstrating the continuing clinical relevance of immunoassays, the text includes both theoretical foundations and practical applications, with a focus on serological and immunological applications in fluid analysis, including the use of biomarkers in diagnosing heart disease, lung disease, cancer, and autoimmune disorders. The book also presents recent advances in immunoassay technology and its applications in the diagnosis and management of infectious diseases.
- Provides complete coverage of immunoassay principles and applications relevant to clinical diagnosis, monitoring, and management of diseases.
- Summarizes the latest scientific knowledge on how immunological methods are used in clinical applications and the continued relevance of immunoassays.
- Discusses serological and immunological applications of immunoassays in clinical fluid analysis such as for heart disease, lung disease, cancer, and autoimmune disorders.
- Offers a clear and readable learning resource, ideal for allied health professionals, students, and practitioners to understand the theory and practice of immunoassays.
- Is richly illustrated with over 100 illustrations to help readers understand the complex procedures and techniques of immunoassays and their applications.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (May 27, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 468 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0128194494
- ISBN-13 : 978-0128194491