Clinical Applications of 3D Printing in Foot and Ankle Surgery (PDF Book)
By Peter D. Highlander DPM MS
3D printing is an emerging technology that holds significant potential for foot and ankle reconstruction and complex pathologies. Clinical Application of 3D Printing in Foot and Ankle Surgery is the first publication to provide comprehensive operative coverage, as well as opinions and case examples from surgeons who are currently utilizing 3D printing in their practices. This groundbreaking text sets the standard for this field and offers practical guidance on the integration of 3D printing into your surgical practice. The book is 256 pages long and is published by Elsevier in English on April 21, 2023.
- The content is clinically focused, presented in a templated format of bulleted summaries and practical advice.
- The book features a practical focus on procedures, techniques, and cases.
- It includes tips, tricks, pearls, and decision-making criteria on when to consider 3D printing.
- Preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative protocols developed by the authors are provided.
- The book contains high-quality photographs and 3D imaging.
- Purchasers also receive an eBook version, which provides access to text, figures, and references, and customizable content and is read-aloud enabled.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (April 21, 2023)
- Language : English
- eBook Digital : 256 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323825656
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323825658