Clinical Anesthesia Fundamentals (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher)
Clinical Anesthesia Fundamentals
From the popular and highly respected Clinical Anesthesia family of titles comes a new resource that clearly and simply explains the core concepts of anesthesiology that you need to know. From physiology and pharmacology to anatomy and system-based anesthesia, it uses full-color graphics, easy-to-read tables, and clear, concise text to convey the essential principles of the field.
- Find the information you need on key aspects of anesthesia for every specialty area and every body system.
- Watch helpful video tutorials for each chapter, and assess your knowledge with questions and answers throughout the text.
- Concise, interactive video lectures allow for learner-centered instruction and simplify the delivery of dense didactic content
- Grasp important information quickly with “Did You Know?” boxes that highlight essential elements of each chapter.
- Ideal for medical students, residents, SRNAs, CRNAs, or anyone who needs a quick overview of the essential elements of clinical anesthesia in an easily accessible format.
- Paperback: 912 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (May 27, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451194374
- ISBN-13: 978-1451194371