Clinical and Radiological Anatomy of the Lumbar Spine, 6th edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Nikolai Bogduk
This highly regarded text is one of the most comprehensive reference works available on the topographical, functional and radiographic anatomy of the lumbosacral spine.
Fully updated in this sixth edition, Clinical and Radiological Anatomy of the Lumbar Spine walks the reader through the structure, function and common disorders of the lumbar spine. It covers the basic anatomy of lumbar components, how the spine changes with age, clinical problems, and imaging.
Internationally renowned author Nikolai Bogduk’s thorough referencing and clear text bridge the gap between science and clinical presentation to provide practical, validated and clinically relevant information that will be invaluable for students and clinicians alike.
- Clearly written and accessible – brings the science to life
- Thoroughly and comprehensively referenced – can be used as a starting point for research
- High quality illustrations to support understanding
- Highly relevant to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in physiotherapy, pain medicine, chiropractic, and rehabilitation medicine
- New understanding of the causes and pathology of back pain
- Additional references reflect current literature
- New, colour illustrations of nerves
- Expanded radiographic anatomy chapter
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (October 25, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 282 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323874703
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323874700