Chest Imaging (Course 2023) CME science course
• The course will be available on 1/1/(Course 2023).
• It is offered jointly by Partners for Advancing Clinical Education (PACE) and CME Science.
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Use contemporary imaging techniques to diagnose airway disease, lung infection, and mediastinal masses accurately;
- Describe thoracic radiologic procedures for clinical cancer management;
- Outline CT protocols and techniques for a better clinical diagnosis of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Integrate the course content into efforts to enhance participant’s imaging skills.
This course is suitable for specialized healthcare professionals seeking to enhance their information and skills concerning contemporary techniques and applications for chest imaging. The target attendees include Practicing Radiologists and Radiologic Nurses, Physician Assistants, Technologists, Scientists, Residents, Fellows, and others.
Charles S. White, MD
• University of Maryland School of Medicine – Professor of Radiology and Internal Medicine
Seth Kligerman, MD
• UC San Diego School of Medicine – Professor of Radiology
David Naidich, MD
• NYU Grossman School of Medicine – Research Professor, Department of Radiology
• NYU Grossman School of Medicine – Professor Emeritus of Radiology and Medicine, Department of Radiology