Yi-Hwa Liu Frans J. Th. Wackers
In Cardiovascular Imaging the authors deal systematically with the main imaging techniques available to clinical cardiologists: nuclear imaging, echocardiography, computerized tomography and magnetic-resonance imaging. Following a brief overview of non-invasive cardiac imaging and the stress modalities used to detect coronary disease, a mainly case-based chapter is devoted to each of the imaging techniques in turn. The final chapter takes a look into the future, particularly to molecular imaging. The text is illustrated throughout with generously-sized images.
Cardiovascular Imaging is intended for use by clinical cardiologists, cardiologists in training, radiologists, technicians and nuclear physicians.
- Assessment of Cardiovascular Disease by Noninvasive Cardiac Imaging Techniques
- Cardiac Computerized Tomography and Angiography
- Nuclear Cardiac Imaging
- Echocardiographic Imaging
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Prospects for Cardiovascular ImagingMolecular Imaging
- 192 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; Reprint edition (September 27, 2009)
- Language: English
- Type :NVA
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Contact Email : [email protected]