C-EFM® Certification Express Review (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Springer Publishing Company
Improve retention with this high-speed review for test-day success!
Designed as a last-minute gut check for your certification exam, this guide is written by certified nurses who have your back, providing you with quick, digestible nuggets of the most pertinent topics on the NCC Electronic Fetal Monitoring exam. Use this small but mighty book during the last month of your preparation to strengthen your knowledge and get ready to tackle this subspecialty exam with confidence!
This guide follows the most current exam blueprint and covers all the electronic fetal monitoring topics and professional issues you’ll need to know for the exam in the obstetrics office or labor and delivery unit. Chapters cover maternal and fetal physiology, internal and external fetal monitoring equipment, fetal assessment methods, EFM pattern recognition, fetal and maternal complications, ethical and legal issues, and more!
- Offers a succinct, rapid review of the key topics you’ll likely see on the exam
- Includes dozens of useful EFM tracings to help you visualize important patterns and identify potential emergencies
- Provides important alerts, complications, nursing pearls, and pop quiz questions to highlight extra-important information and test your knowledge
- Includes a chapter of case studies to help you strengthen your tracing interpretation skills and identify subsequent nursing interventions
- Boosts your confidence with a 100% pass guarantee
C-EFM® is a registered trademark of the National Certification Corporation. NCC does not sponsor or endorse this resource, nor does it have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing Company.
- Publisher : Springer Publishing Company; 1st edition (June 17, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 344 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0826158773
- ISBN-13 : 978-0826158772