Breast Imaging: The Core Requisites, 4th edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Bonnie N. Joe MD PhD, Amie Y. Lee MD
Focusing on high-yield information, Breast Imaging: The Core Requisites, 4th Edition emphasizes the basics to help you establish a foundational understanding of breast imaging during rotations, prepare for the core and certifying exams, refresh your knowledge of key concepts, and learn strategies to provide “value-added reports to referring clinicians. This completely rewritten and reorganized edition emphasizes the essential knowledge you need in an easy-to-read format, with thorough updates that cover new imaging modalities, the latest guidelines, and integration of physics information throughout.
- Emphasizes the essentials in a templated, quick-reference format that includes numerous outlines, tables, pearls, boxed material, and bulleted content for easy reading, reference, and recall.
- Prioritizes and explains the key information that you will be tested on to help you efficiently and effectively prepare for board exams.
- Helps you build and solidify core knowledge to prepare you for clinical practice with critical, up-to-date information on mammography, breast ultrasound, digital breast tomosynthesis, and breast MRIs, as well as special chapters on lymph node evaluation in breast imaging, augmented and reconstructed breast, and special populations in breast imaging.
- Features hundreds of high-quality images, including correlations of ultrasound, mammography, digital breast tomosynthesis and MRI.
- Published as part of the newly reimagined Core Requisites series, an update to the popular Requisites series aimed at radiology trainees and today’s busy clinicians.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (November 9, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 526 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323758495
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323758499