Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 12th edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Leonard S. Lilly MD
The perfect tool for review and self-assessment of the complex practice of cardiology, Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 12th Edition, is an ideal resource for fellows, residents, and practitioners to prepare for board exams in cardiovascular medicine. Noted Harvard educator Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, with assistance from faculty and fellows at Brigham & Women’s Hospital, provides a thorough, clear, and concise overview of cardiology, helping ensure your mastery of all key aspects of the field. More than 700 questions and answers, derived from and keyed to the 12th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease, provide a quick yet thorough review of essential content for contemporary cardiology practice.
- More than 700 updated multiple-choice questions with detailed rationales and explanations for review and self-assessment.
- Detailed answers comprise “mini-reviews” of the material, and cross references to the main text make it easy to find definitive explanations for any question.
- The latest coverage of new cardiology drugs, new guidelines, new imaging applications, and emerging precision-medicine advances.
- New content on structural heart including transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI), use of global longitudinal strain, spontaneous coronary artery dissection, reversal agents for direct oral anticoagulants, therapy for cardiac amyloidosis, new lipid-lowering therapies, antithrombotic therapies, and topics related to COVID-19 and the cardiovascular system.
- Full-color images and illustrations throughout, and numerous case studies that enhance your study and improve retention of complex material.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 12th edition (November 15, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 320 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323835139
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323835138
- ISBN-13 : 9780323835138