Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast (Biopsy Interpretation Series) Third Edition
4 stars from Doody’s! “The greatest strength of this book is the ability of the authors to provide expert consultation on so many diagnostic entities due in part to their experience but also to their teaching ability. This is an excellent resource for any practicing pathologist.” – Doody’s Review Service
- Comprehensive updates reflect the most recent World Health Organization nomenclature and diagnostic criteria, the role of adjunctive studies (including the uses and limitations of newer immunohistochemical markers), evaluation of specimens from patients treated with neoadjuvant systemic therapy, new guidelines for lumpectomy margin evaluation, advances in molecular pathology and genetics, and other crucial developments in the field.
- Navigate controversies with discussions of unresolved issues in diagnostic interpretation, and apply pragmatic, experience-based recommendations in areas where evidence-based criteria are lacking.
- Make better informed decisions about core needle biopsy interpretation through expanded coverage of the role and pitfalls of this technique.
- Compare your cases to hundreds of carefully prepared, high-quality photomicrographs, many new to this edition.
- Access key diagnostic features and differential diagnostic considerations at a glance with dozens of helpful tables, and find the answers you need quickly thanks to a concise, bulleted format.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click