Basic Medical Sciences for MRCP Part 1, (MRCP Study Guides)
- Helps MRCP Part 1 candidates prepare for and pass their exam.
- Addresses an increasingly important topic in the exam.
- Addresses a topic that is vital to passing the exam, but which most candidates are poorly prepared for.
- Covers all the relevant basic science subjects plus includes clinical pharmacology.
- Is of use to candidates studying for other postgraduate exams such as PLAB, USMLE and MRCPCH.
- Is the first book of its kind in the membership market and is now regarded as essential for exam preparation.
- Publisher : Elsevier Health Sciences; 3rd edition (5 May 2005)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 448 pages