Atlas of Critical Care (Original PDF From Publisher)
This atlas is a comprehensive guide to critical care for intensivists.
Divided into eight sections, the book begins with discussion on airway management.
The following sections describe critical care for different sub specialties – respiratory system, cardiology, gastroenterology and neurology.
The final sections cover trauma cases, microbiology and miscellaneous topics which provide an overview of rheumatology, nephrology, haematology, ultrasound and more.
The book is highly illustrated with more than 1100 clinical photographs, diagrams, radiological images and tables.
- Comprehensive guide to critical care for intensivists
- Covers key sub specialties
- Includes trauma cases
- Highly illustrated with more than 1100 photographs, diagrams and radiological images
- Paperback: 640 pages
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 1 edition (February 28, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352705017
- ISBN-13: 978-9352705016
- #1011 in Critical Care Medicine
- #1977 in Critical Care
- #2594 in Internal Medicine (Books)