Application of the Neutral Zone in Prosthodontics (PDF Book)
Here is a book titled Application of the Neutral Zone in Prosthodontics by Joseph J. Massad, David R. Cagna, Charles J. Goodacre, Russell A. Wicks, Swati A. Ahuja and 2 others that offers a comprehensive guide on successfully designing and placing complete and implant-retained dentures using neutral zone concepts. This guide is focused on providing detailed step-by-step instructions and is illustrated with more than 300 color photos.
- The book covers all phases of complete denture therapy and presents a step-by-step assessment and examination protocol.
- It emphasizes the importance of accurate diagnosis and prognosis prior to committing to treatment and describes an alternative to traditional impressioning procedures that can be accomplished in a single appointment.
- Access to a companion website is provided with video clips and student handouts, with teaching PowerPoints also being available for instructors.
- eBook Digital: 176 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (August 14, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119158141
- ISBN-13: 978-1119158141
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches