An Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry, 7th Edition (EPUB)
Medicinal chemistry is a multidisciplinary field that explores the design, development, and synthesis of drugs. If you are looking to explore this fascinating subject for the first time or deepen your understanding as a student, An Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry, Seventh Edition, is the ideal tool. This book, by Graham L. Patrick, takes a student-friendly approach that combines principles with practice, using examples and case studies from current biomedical research. By reading this book, you will gain a robust understanding of medicinal chemistry that will prepare you for future success in the field of drug design and development.
- The publisher is Oxford University Press; 7th edition (June 15, 2023)
- The book is written in English
- The eBook is digital and contains 960 pages
- The ISBN-10 is 0198866666
- The ISBN-13 is 978-0198866664