Alexander’s Nursing Practice 4e
This title is now available under ISBN 9780702031526.
The most comprehensive UK Adult Nursing core text, now in its fourth edition, for the next generation of nurses.
This best-selling textbook has been fully revised by a team of experienced nurses for nurses focusing on the issues that are important to them. It provides a comprehensive source of the knowledge and skills required for competent, evidence-based nursing practice. High quality nursing care is patient-centred, knowledgeable and based on the best available evidence. This book will help you to achieve that.
Printed book plus PageburstT access – you will receive a printed book and access to the complete book content electronically. PageburstT enhances learning by not only bringing world class content to your fingertips but also letting you add to it, annotate it, and categorize it all in a way that suits you. PageburstT frees you to spend more time learning and less time searching.
- Key nursing issues summarise each chapter and enable you to check your understanding
- Interactive Reflection and Evidence-based practice boxes help make links between theory and practice
- A Reflection and Learning feature in each chapter to help you consider your learning and professional development and how you can use it to enhance patient/client care
- Now in full colour
- A customisable electronic version of the book, which makes searching for information easy and accessible
- An exciting companion website including:
- Self-test quiz questions with full explanations with the answers
- Critical-thinking questions with outline answers
- Full colour photographs, diagrams, tables and care plans
- Hyper-linked references
- All the images from the book
- Increased prominence of nursing and health promotion
- Paperback: 996 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 4 edition (July 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702031526