ABC of Clinical Haematology (ABC Series), 5th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Drew Provan, Claire Harrison
ABC of Clinical Haematology
An essential guide and introduction to the diagnosis, treatment and management of disorders across the breadth of clinical haematology
Extensively revised, this 5th edition of ABC of Clinical Haematology covers all aspects of contemporary haematology, providing the basic science behind the disease and diagnostic aspects, along with up to date management. The text assumes little prior haematology knowledge, enabling clear understanding by non-experts, including medical students and nurses. Full colour illustrations and text boxes highlighting important learning points together enable more efficient reader comprehension.
ABC of Clinical Haematology covers:
- Iron deficiency anaemia, macrocytic anaemia, hereditary anaemias, polycythaemia vera, essential thrombocythaemia, and myelofibrosis
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia, acute leukaemias, lymphoma, stem cell transplantation, cellular therapies, adult myelodysplastic syndrome, and myeloma
- Bleeding disorders, thrombosis, anticoagulation, and paediatric haematology, platelet disorders
- Amyloidosis, with focus on systemic light chain amyloidosis, and haematological emergencies
- New tests, treatments, and management solutions that are now available for certain conditions, especially common blood related disorders
With contributions from leading experts in their respective fields, ABC of Clinical Haematology, Fifth Edition provides an ideal reference for primary care practitioners and other healthcare professionals working with patients who have blood related problems.
About the ABC series
The ABC series has been designed to help you access information quickly and deliver the best patient care, and remains an essential reference tool for GPs, junior doctors, medical students and healthcare professionals.
Now offering over 80 titles, this extensive series provides you with a quick and dependable reference on a range of topics in all the major specialties.
The ABC series is the essential and dependable source of up-to-date information for all practitioners and students in primary healthcare.
To receive automatic updates on books and journals in your specialty, join our email list. Sign up today at www.wiley.com/email
- Publisher : Wiley-Blackwell; 5th edition (March 28, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119890748
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119890744
File Size : 65.1 MB