2022 Advanced Imaging Techniques: OnDemand (Course)
About this item
2022 Advanced Imaging Techniques: OnDemand Course provides all content originally recorded during the live course on December 3-4, 2022. It features a clinically applicable program aimed at the sonographer/practitioner directly involved in advanced echo imaging.
Created by course directors Carol Mitchell, PhD, RDMS, RVT, RT(R), ACS, FASE, and Tony Forshaw, M Cardiac Ultrasound, B Ex Sci, AMS (Cardiac), FASE, the course will focus on:
- The practical how-to techniques of advanced 3D and Strain Imaging.
- Improved software packages resulting in the increase of clinical application of these techniques, with 3D and Strain included as part of the routine echocardiographic examination.
- A strong emphasis placed on practical aspects of data acquisition and analysis of raw datasets.
CME Information: 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Expiration Date: December 19, 2023
- Recognize the clinical application of advanced echo imaging techniques.
- Describe the basic principles around strain imaging.
- Improve acquisition of quality 3D datasets
- Identify imaging pitfalls affecting acquisition of speckle tracking datasets
- Perform 3D analysis to assess the left ventricle, right ventricle, & mitral valve during structural interventions
- Perform strain imaging analysis to assess the left ventricle, right ventricle, & atria.
ASE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Society of Echocardiography.
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 6.0 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program and/or The American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) Maintenance of Certification. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is ASE’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC and/or ABIM MOC points.
There are no reviews yet.